Do you like my blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ME!!!!!

Hi! My name is Erica. I am a freshman at South Alabama. I am majoring in Special Education k-6. My dream is to become an elementary teacher and teach the mentally challenged and handicapped. I love those kids they are so sweet. I want them to have somebody and to know that just because they are handicapped does not mean they are not self sufficient. People treat them as babies, but they can do everything we can, just with a little more work.
I also go to church at F.B.T.C. I am very active in church by teaching Sunday school, nursery, and being a youth leader. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He has taken me from the filthiness I was and has made me new. He loves me and I live everyday to please him. He also loves you and died on the cross for your sins. If you are feeling alone and hurt He can heal your pain.

Another thing about me is I have a wonderful boyfriend, Kendall, he is my everything. I love him with all my heart my body and soul. He makes me so happy! With him I am the happiest I have ever been. He has shown me so much as in how to open my heart and love a person again. He has helped me grow in the Lord, also. I would not know where I would be without him. Look for wedding bells soon hopefully. Ha just kidding.


That is me and my life it is not very exciting, but I am a simple girl so simple is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment