Do you like my blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did You Know?

Technology is advancing every minute of the day. The video Did You Know, created by Kari Fisch, is a video about our students and technology. This video really opened my eyes to how much our world is changing. Kids rarely go out side and play anymore, video games, TV, and the Internet fill their minds.

It amazes me the increase of college graduates over the year. We had 1.3 million graduates in 2006. This to me means our world is becoming smarter and our minds are expanding to new heights. Are minds are growing where we cannot stay at one job the average learner will have 10 to 14 jobs by the age of 38. The question most of all was what will our world be like in the future for our kids and my answer is I have no idea!

Parents and teachers watch this video it will enlighten you in so many ways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment