Do you like my blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Alice Christie's Site

Alice Christie

Alice Christie has created an amazing site for teachers, parents, and students. She has gathered over 30 years of experienced and put all on one website. This is very valuable for teachers. I believe that you should always take from other people’s experience. She gives you everything she knows.
Her website has links on everything a teacher needs and more. Alice says that you never stop learning. I truly believe that you can teach old dog new tricks. So this website does not only give new teacher’s great help and advice it can also enlighten older teachers. I believe you should always try to learn and improve and I believe this is a site as a teacher I will love to learn and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment