Do you like my blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Thoughts on the EDM310 Fall 08 Podcast

To improve one you must listen and learn from others. I listened to different pod cast from Dr. Strange's fall class. Listing to his EDM 310 class gave me insight and allowed my self to see what I can do to improve any future pod cast of mine.


Fall 08 students
Listening to these pod cast help me learn that I need to be lively. I need to talk to where I catch the person’s attention. You want the person to want to listen. Also, I learned that you need to know the information. Sometimes in these pod cast the host would say "um" and talk as if they were reading off a sheet. The listener needs to believe I know what I am talking about and trust what I am saying. Learning is apart of education. And learning allows you to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment