Do you like my blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ipods in Education

Looking up the IPods in education I found a terrific website World. It gave me so many links to different websites detailing IPods in the class room. One website was the Apple website. This website I found the most interesting. Apple talks about students having IPods along with Iphones to bring learning wherever they go.

Duke University gave their freshman all iPods. They were found effective and now they allow certain classes to use them. I think this would be great to have to put lecture notes and the teacher’s lesson for the day on. I believe it would be very helpful. Technology is becoming a big deal in our society and our children need to learn to be able to use devices such as these to learn. With supervision I believe IPods in the classroom could be a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment