Do you like my blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Review on Mine and Other Classmates Podacast Re

I listened to four different podcast, mine and three other classmates. I believe they all had great content and were very well prepared. Though the content was great there is always room for improvement!

While I was listening to my podcast I realized that we said "um" a lot. Maybe if we had practiced just a little more our speech would have improved. I believe that our group had very interesting facts, but we should have cut back to make the podcast not so long. What I did like was that our podcast did not sound "robotic" it sounded like a true conversation.

However listening to the others I noticed many people were quiet. They did not speak into the mike therefore you could barely here them. Another was that some sounded like they were reading straight from a sheet this makes the listener uninterested.

No comments:

Post a Comment