Do you like my blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twittter

Twitter is a website where people can follow what you are doing. It was created to help people connect and know how others are doing. By becoming a follower of someone you can follow how their day went by their updates. I created an account with Twitter, but did not like it. I tried it for a week to follow my friends and family. I even watched the YouTube videos on it, but it did not interest me. I felt as if it was Facebook minus all the other things. I am sorry for those who may like Twitter, but I doubt I will ever use it. I feel it is pointless because I did not learn anything important from it. People would just type "I'm eating". I might sound rude, but I really don’t care of they are eating. It is a pointless task and waste a lot of time. I would not refer this to anyone. I feel as though it is an excuse to just not call some one. How hard is it to call and say how was your day if you truly cared. I believe this hurts our communication skills as people. Things like this make the gaps in our conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment