Do you like my blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

WGBH K-5

On iTunes U the Boston PBS station has podcast called WGBH. There it has grades K-5, 6-8, and 9-10. I chose grades K-5. The podcast videos were very interesting. One I watched was the coral reef it showed many different fish and spoke about the coral reef it made you interested and want to listen.

I will definitely use these in my teaching it is an amazing teaching and learning tool. It can show them places they will never see. As in the coral reef not many students will see that it will give them insight, it will also allow them to connect what they are learning to something they can see.

Many of these podcast show me different ways of teaching students in the classroom. It has open my eyes to ways other than the traditional teach and worksheet method. I am so excited about using these podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment