Do you like my blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I Have Learned

In My EDM 310 class I have learned one main thing; that the internet is a very great teaching tool. Through the blogging and research that Mr. Sullivan made us do I have learned about so many different teaching tools on the internet; as in iTunes u, and the fischbowl, and many other websites. These websites have taught me different ways to make my classroom fun and a fun learning center. I really truly am excited about learning how to use these things more in my classroom.

One thing I do wish we learned about was actual Word. Google docs. Is convenient, but I will really never use it. I would have liked to learn excel or power point on Word. However one thing that I found pointless to use is Twitter. It is a useless tool that stops people from communicating through calling and actual conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment