Do you like my blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pro's and Con's of Blogs in the Classroom

I am not going to lie blogging wasn’t my favorite thing this semester. Mostly I believe it was because of assignments. For example I love to read but I hate reading assignments. But through the blogging I learn many things. Especially the pro's and con's of blogs in the classroom.

As much as I did not like blogging I loved reading other peoples blogs. One person I like to read was Jarod Peirce. He showed his passion for teaching through his blog post. This is a pro of blogging in the classroom it could help the students see the passion and have passion for the things y'all are learning.

Another pro is that students will be able to communicate and understand what went on in class that day or what y’all are studying in the chapter. This will help them learn better. It will allow them to challenge their mind more especially if you give them other links and other places for them to learn about the subject matter more.

However, I could not find a downfall other than for the teacher. As a teacher you would already be very busy. So you would have to take time to blog for your students. Other than this matter blogging is a great way to help children grow and learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment